A simple yet highly configurable shelving system displaying amazing strength and rigidity to suit a variety of storage applications. There's a wide range of heights, widths and depths to fuly utilise almost any storage space.
- Offers incredible value for money with amazing strength and rigidity
- Strong epoxy powder coated shelves and frame uprights - designed to give years of service and withstand heavy use
- Versatile and expandable with a broad range of sizes to suit multiple applications
- Easy to assemble and reconfigure - no nuts or bolts - average time to build a bay is just 5 mins tapped together with a rubber mallet
- Each level comes with a central deck support and 18mm chipboard decking
- Additional shelves available (option)
- Frame height: 2745mm
- Shelf width: 915mm
- Depth: 305mm
- Shelf loading (UDL): 600kg
- Shelf material: Chipboard
- Shelf thickness: 18mm
- No. of shelves: 4
- Bay loading: Up to 2800kg per bay
NOTE: If shelving height to depth ratio is greater than 4:1 the bay should be fixed to the floor or wall. Wall brackets, metal feet and floor fixings available options.
- Got a question?