Wooden Pallet Collars
Buying Wooden Pallet Collars
Wooden Pallet Collars are a popular choice when it comes to packaging solutions. They are a modem and efficient solution to storage and transporting goods. Items that are compact, bulky or fragile can often be problematic when it comes to storing them or manoeuvring. The idea of wooden pallet collars is that they add a sense of security and protection and give the user peace of mind regarding their goods. They are one of the most reliable storage systems which are affordable to anyone. Wooden Collar Pallets have gained popularity in the last few decades thanks to their sturdiness and efficiency.
What are Wooden Pallet Collars?
Our Wooden Collar Pallets can be stacked on top of each other to save valuable workspace in factories, warehouses and other industrial workplaces. Each of the wooden pallet collars can be stacked on one another in order to form a box type of packing. Thanks to the innovative, convenient design, they are able to provide several important benefits to workplaces that need to find ways to safely store or transport their goods.
Wooden pallet collars offer unparalleled protection for your products. Pallet Collars are stackable so you can have multiple heights of packages. The wooden pallet collar is opened out and using the lugs protruding from each hinge, the collar is located onto the pallet to form a strong, durable box. Wooden pallet collars can be used in any warehouse racking system where a pallet is used. The sides of the container are adjusted gradually as products are placed inside, eliminating the need to bend over high bin sides. Simple to use, faster than custom crates. The eliminate the use of nail guns which can be a hazard at times. Wooden pallet collars can decrease product damage substantially. They are even better than wooden pallet boxes as they are more solid and easier to assemble - most importantly they are cheaper too.
What are Wooden Collar Pallets Used for?
All of the wooden collar pallets offered by Exporta Global as part of our extensive product range are of the highest quality in build. Optimising space is often of vital importance when it comes to saving space. The stacking nature means that they are effective in saving space and are a solution to handling products that take up too much room. They are easy to transport and manoeuvre meaning that lifting them is rarely an issue. They provide quick and easy solutions when unloading or unpacking goods. Storing items without wooden pallet collars is an ill-advised venture as goods can become exposed to harmful external forces.
The materials used are of the highest quality and are not easily damaged. They also last hundreds of uses before showing any signs of wear and tear. They also reduce the risk of manual handling injuries, by allowing the sides of the container to be adjusted gradually as products are placed inside, thus eliminating the need to bend over high bin sides. Supplied with hinges on the corners, so they can fold flat when not in use. They are an ideal choice when moving, transporting or exporting goods.
What Types of Wooden Collar Pallets do Exporta Global Offer?
Here at Exporta Global, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality handling solutions on the market which are fit for any job. All of our products use strong, sturdy materials which can last a lifetime if maintained properly. We currently offer a selection of wooden collar pallets, all of which are listed below. They include;
- Flexi-Crate Pallet Collar - £10.03 - 800mm x 600mm Pallet collar to fit 800mmx600mm. Pallet collar to fit a small pallet. Stamped and treated for Export Compliance. Standard height of 195mm and thickness of 19.5mm. Hinged on 4 corners with galvanised hinges. Fit most standard base pallet sizes - special sizes available on request. Lids available.
- Flexi-Crate Pallet Collar - £10.90 - 1200mm x 800mm Pallet collar to fit 1200mmx800mm. Fully Stamped and treated for Export Regulation Compliance. Standard height of 195mm and thickness of 19.5mm. Hinged on 4 corners with galvanised hinges. Fit most standard base pallet sizes - special sizes available on request. Lids available.
- Flexi-Crate Pallet Collar - £12.32 - 1200mm x 1000mm Flexi-crate Pallet collar to fit 1200mmx1000mm. Treated and Stamped to Comply with Export Regulations. Standard height of 195mm and thickness of 19.5mm. Hinged on 4 corners with galvanised hinges. Fit most standard base pallet sizes - special sizes available on request. Lids available.
- Flexi-Crate Pallet Collar - £13.24 - 1200mm x 1200mm Pallet collar to fit 1200mmx1200mm. Treated and Stamped to Comply with Export Regulations. Standard height of 195mm and thickness of 19.5mm. Hinged on 4 corners with galvanised hinges. Fit most standard base pallet sizes - special sizes available on request. Lids available.
What are the Benefits of Buying Wooden Collar Pallets?
Pallet collars have multiple benefits to the customer. These benefits are the reason why they are a popular handling solution and purchased by hundreds of businesses around the country. The advantages are the reason why so many businesses have invested in wooden collar pallets and will continue to do so due to their reliability. The benefits of wooden collar pallets include;
- Convenient – They can be easily transported or manoeuvred meaning that they are easy to handle and are easy to lift and load.
- Cost Effective – They are affordable solutions which guarantee value for money and a wise investment which is why so many businesses have taken up the option of wooden collar pallets.
- Strong, Materials- The materials used are durable and strong and are able to keeps goods secure and safe.
- Hinged Pallet Collars fold flat when not in use – This means that even when they are not in use, they can be stored in a capacity that saves more space in a workplace.
- Transform any size pallet into a tough wooden box – Certain Pallets can sometimes be susceptible to detrimental forces, wooden boxes do not have this issue and are as reliable as any other handling solution.
- Perfect for Storage and Shipping of any Product – They are as reliable as they come and can be used in a multitude of ways.
- Protects valuable cargo, secures irregular items – Items can often shift or collide during transportation. Wooden pallet collars secure cargo meaning that they arrive in the same condition as they left.
- Standard Sizes Available – Immediate availability from our stock in a variety of range and sizes.
- Long Working Life – Our wooden collar pallets have been known to last years and can be used over thousands of times without showing any signs of wear and tear.
- Suitable for Block Stacking and Optimising your Vehicle Space – A great space saver when transporting goods which takes up less space than other pallets.
- Complies to Health and Safety Requirements – All of our products are tested and the safest on the market.
- Prevents Spillage and Damage of Goods – The items are not only protected but kept safe from moving and spilling during transportation.
Why Should I Buy Wooden Collar Pallets from Exporta Global?
Handling Solutions is what we are experts in and knowing everything there is to our industry is something we pride ourselves on. From products to advice, we are as knowledgeable as they come and taking care of our customers is our highest priority. Exporta Global offer a wide range of products which are sure to catch the eye. From Shelving to Containers, Crates to Storage Bins, Pallet Collars to Ratchet Straps, we offer it all and are confident in getting you the handling solution that you need.
We are a market leader amongst our industry and have been known to one of the most reputable, well-established storage solution companies out there. We guarantee products of the highest quality and customer service like no other. Conducting business through Exporta Global is an experience that will leave you satisfied and glad you got in touch. We offer competitive prices which means that you receive are value for money and that if you wish to order in bulk, your costs are still affordable and will keep you pleased with your purchase.
Exporta Global have been leading the handling and storage solution business for over 40 years. Our main focus is keeping our customers happy and coming back because of our unrivalled products and service. We have carried out our business for the last four decades all over the continent and continue to grow each and every year.
Working with our customers closely, giving advice and listening is the reason behind our success and we are confident this will continue regardless of the circumstance. We are able to offer our customers the best prices and source directly from the manufacturer. This is beneficial to our customers as we are able to stock our products and deliver them quickly without any disruptions.