The Picker Crate is very versatile and can be used in a number of applications. STACKS AND NESTS. It is ideally used for picking and transportation of soft fruit and vegetables such as raspberries, mushrooms, strawberries, grapes etc. It is also used in the bakery markets due to the ability to nest the crates and not damage the lower level of products but can be used in a wide variety of light industrial applications also. With a unique innovative design, this picker crate has a 50% nesting ratio complimented with super ventilation. Because of this capability, this has a huge downward effect on cost and also the environment in return systems which will make you more efficient as a company. This crate is manufactured from HDPE which means it can be washed which is vital especially in the food industry. It can be steam cleaned which is a very thorough way of cleaning plastic products. Being of a euro footprint this is compatible with other euro footprint transportation equipment and can also fit neatly onto Euro and Standard pallets for shipping multiple crates of produce and moving around the factory internally.
- STACKS AND NESTS!
- Product Code 02-SNC6410
- Outer dimensions (LxWxH) 600mm x 400mm x 100mm
- Inner dimensions (LxWxH) 561mm x 361mm x 88.5mm
- Usable interior height in stack 87.5cm
- Side design Ventilated
- Base design Smooth, Ventilated
- Handles Closed
- Volume: 18.5L
- Weight: 0.9KG
- Material: HDPE
- Colour: Grey/Red
- Headline Benefit Stackable and Nestable
- Super ventilated
- Colourful identification of stacking direction
- Ergonomic grip holes or shell handles for safe, easy handling
- Food grade polypropylene resistant to oil acid and alkali and cold and heat
- Suitable for conveyor systems
- 50% Nesting capability
- 4 ways IML/RFID - optional
- Got a question?