Plastic pallets for sale from Exporta Global
Here at Exporta, we are home to the largest product range of plastic pallets for sale in the UK and offer some of the most competitive pallet prices on the market. We understand that almost all major businesses around the country require reusable plastic pallets in one form or another, and the need for plastic pallets can vary greatly by industry. Simply let us know for what purpose you need plastic pallets and we will recommend the type best suited for the job. Whether it’s a question you need answering or a product you need to purchase, we are more than happy to help.
Our plastic pallets for sale
We have a broad range of plastic pallets for sale in our collection, including:
- Nestable Pallets – These pallets can nest inside one another. The cost to produce a Nestable pallet is usually anywhere between 50 and 80 percent lower than the cost to produce a stackable pallet.
- Racking Pallets – A rackable plastic pallet is exactly that: a plastic pallet that you can place on pallet racking. If a plastic pallet is deemed rackable then it will have a “static” load capacity and a “rackable” load capacity.
- Smooth Deck Pallets - You need smooth deck plastic pallets if you’re moving food or pharmaceuticals around, as they have no recesses where contamination could occur.
- Euro Pallets - Euro pallets are commonly used across Europe, defined by their dimensions of 1200x800mm. Euro pallets can have the same attributes as other pallets i.e. a Euro pallet can also be a nestable pallet.
- Heavy Duty Pallets - Heavy duty plastic pallets are pallets that can take a heavy load. These pallets can hold up to 7 TONS of weight on them. Heavy duty plastic pallets are generally used in heavy industry to move products around or store them off the ground.
- Hygiene Pallets – Hygiene pallets are plastic pallets that provide an extremely clean surface, with very little places for ingress or contamination. Their unique design prevents any build-up of dirt.
- PLUS Pallets – The Plus Pallet by Exporta Global is the class-leading next generation of nestable plastic pallets. This remarkable nestable pallet carries up to 25% more weight than its predecessor.
- Display Pallets – Display pallets from Exporta are pallets that are built for putting products on display.
- Half Euro Pallets – Half-Euro pallets are sized at 800x600mm and are used mainly for point of sale display, as they look more attractive than wooden equivalents.
- Pallets with Feet – Pallets with feet come in a variety of configurations. The pallet feet slot into the top of each pallet when placed vertically on top.
- Pallets with Runners – Pallets with runners are used when you need to spread the weight the pallet carries or when you need to put the pallet on racking. The runners on the pallet can be of 2, 3 or 5 varieties.
- Perimeter-Based Pallets – Perimeter-based pallets are pallets with runners along all sides. These perimeter bases help spread the load evenly and allow them to hold more weight.
In addition, we have a range of container pallets and distribution pallets for you to explore, alongside pallet boxes and an extensive range of pallet related products, including pallet collars. Whatever you plastic pallet needs, Exporta has you covered.
How much do plastic pallets cost?
The cost of plastic pallets can range from £7.95 - £105.94, depending on the application and what you want the plastic pallet for.
Where are plastic pallets used?
- Plastic pallet for exporting products – A plastic pallet makes loading and unloading quick and simple by using lifting equipment such as forklifts or jerks.
- Plastic pallets for displaying products in stores or shops – Plastic pallets can be used for merchandising, helping reduce the risk of damage when moving products from one point to the other.
- Plastic pallets for air freight shipping – Light duty plastic pallets are suitable for when weight is a concern (plastic pallets are 27% lighter than wooden pallets)
- Plastic pallets for pharmaceutical industries – Plastic pallets for pharmaceutical industries meet the strict requirements as stipulated by the FDA. They have no reactive chemicals that can cause contamination, while the pallets can absorb shock during transportation with some having an anti-slip surface.
- Plastic Pallets for food and beverage industries – Plastic pallets are easy to clean and sterilise, making them ideal for food and beverage loads.
- Plastic pallets for transporting or shipping drums – The number of recessed rings on the plastic pallet will determine the number of drums it can hold.
- Plastic pallets for electronic shipping – Electronics such as computers, TVs, and electrical panel components are delicate, therefore requiring a product handling accessory.
- Plastic pallets for storing and transportation in retail stores – A number of retailers have generated a revenue stream by adopting plastic pallets in their operations.
- Plastic pallets for shipping or storing chemical products – Spill control pallets are made from chemical resistant material and are specifically designed to contain spillages or leaks.
- Plastic pallets for handling groceries – Plastic hygiene pallets are immune to insect contamination, bacteria, pathogens.
- Plastic pallets for heavy duty industrial product distribution applications – You need a strong and durable heavy duty plastic pallet that can withstand heavy weight.
How much weight can plastic pallets hold?
The amount a plastic pallet can hold depends on the size and type of pallet. Heavy duty pallets can hold the heaviest loads (Static Load: 2000KG/Dynamic Load: 1000KG)
Can plastic pallets be recycled?
98% of all the plastic pallets we sell are made from recycled material and can be recycled. In addition, all our plastic products are 100% recyclable and so we have gone that extra step here at Exporta. We now offer a FREE collection and recycling scheme for end of life plastic products to all our customers.
Are plastic pallets better than wood pallets?
Plastic pallets are the number one choice when it comes to carrying goods in shipping and logistics companies. A plastic pallet is strong, light, and inexpensive, and they are also safer than wood pallets. Plastic pallets, unlike wooden pallets, are immune to insect contamination, aren’t porous and are easy to clean and sanitise. Plastic pallets are free from bacteria and pathogens and are easy to handle due to being lightweight. Wooden pallets do have the risk of protruding parts or nails that may cause damage to handling staff or products. Wood can easily catch fire, which can not only destroy the pallets, but also the goods being carried on it and everything else in the vicinity. Plastic on the other hand is technically fireproof. Make the right and obvious choice and choose plastic pallets over their wooden pallet counterparts.